Valley Wild Books is now open for in store shopping as well as curbside pickup. What you need to know...
• We will be continuing our store hours of Wednesday-Friday 12pm-6pm, and you can reach us by phone during those hours.
• We are still encouraging curbside pickup and will be happy to bring pre-paid items to your car.
• You can reach us through Facebook messenger (preferred) or through E-mail anytime.
• Masks are be required for all shopping experiences and hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the store.
• Please limit any book drop-offs or donations to ONLY two boxes per customer as we had had an excess of books brought in recently. Thank you for your consideration on this matter.
COVID-19 SHOPPING RULES
• Place an order over the phone and pay with a credit card.
• Call when you arrive
• We will bring the order out to your car
In store Shopping
• Masks required upon entry
• Hand Sanitizer will be available for you
• Due to capacity limitations we can only have a few families enter at one time.
• Chairs will be set up outside 6ft apart for waiting purposes.
• We ask that you practice social distancing from other families while in the store
We appreciate everyone’s patience and loyalty throughout this process. We may not get back to you with inventory requests made online instantly, but we will work hard to get to everybody as soon as we can. Thank you.